” We inspire the world by meeting people’s needs with content that promotes biblical principles and honours Jesus Christ. “
Integrity – We maintain high ethical and moral standards in speech and in personal and professional conduct. We operate with honesty, knowing that ultimately God is in control of the results.
- We give our personal best, setting an example by pursuing excellence.
- We offer our most creative work.
- We give due credit to our colleagues, and God the glory of our successes.
- We deliver what we promise.
We seek continuous improvement in all that we do.
Accountability – Also, Equip Publishing House is continually reviewing its environmental impact and how we can conduct better business practices to help protect our planet.
We hold ourselves and our colleagues to high standards for our products’ actions and quality. We encourage everyone to take responsibility for their actions.
- We adhere to company policies.
- We take responsibility for our weaknesses and failures.
- We practice good stewardship of our resources.
- We tell the truth even when it is uncomfortable.
- We clearly communicate responsibilities and job expectations.
- We honestly communicate the health of the business to the employees.
- We recognize, reward and publicly honour outstanding performance.
Initiative – We empower our employees to contribute to the company’s success proactively. We encourage our people to innovate and execute, independently and collaboratively.
- We seek God’s direction in all that we do.
- We focus our people and resources on maximizing our efficiency and effectiveness.
- We embrace change and cultivate a culture where initiative is expected and rewarded.
- We find growth personally and professionally where innovation is
- initiated and executed.